August News MGM Resorts International
To enter, contestants create a video of their not-so-exciting life, upload it to YouTube and submit their entry to the giveaway website by August 30 at 11:59 p.m. From August 31 to September 9, visitors to the contest website can vote for their favorite video. The five videos that receive the most votes along with an additional five videos selected by MGM Grand will move onto a final round in which a team of judges will select the Grand Prize winner.
The Grand Prize winner not only will have his or her life dubbed the lamest, but also will reap the benefits by enjoying an all-expenses-paid weekend stay at MGM Grand including luxurious suite accommodations for the winner and three guests, gourmet dinners, a pool cabana at WET REPUBLIC, complimentary nightclub admission and bottle service at Tabú and Studio 54, tickets to KÁ™ by Cirque du Soleil®, a helicopter tour of The Strip and much more.
For more information about the Get A Life Giveaway, please contact Megan Licata, Public Relations, (702) 650-7565 or email@example.com.
Gourmet Dining for a Great Cause
Las Vegas Restaurant Week kicks off at the end of this month, offering diners a unique opportunity to enjoy tastes of The Strip’s most popular establishments while raising money to feed the hungry. The event, featuring specially priced dinner menus at more than 50 participating restaurants, is August 30 – September 5. A selection of MGM Resorts International’s finest restaurants will offer prix fixe menus at $20.10, $30.10 and $50.10 with a portion benefiting Three Square, a non-profit organization in Las Vegas working to end hunger in Southern Nevada.
The kick-off event will take place Monday, August 30 from 8 p.m. to midnight at WET REPUBLIC with booths and food stations from restaurants including Jean Georges Steakhouse, Shawn McClain’s Sage and L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon. Celebrity chef Hubert Keller will showcase his musical talents, spinning the hottest hits as special guest DJ during the party. Tickets to the event are $30.10 and can be used as a dining voucher to any participating MGM Grand restaurant during Restaurant Week.
Quench Your Thirst with New Pour-It-Yourself Libations
Forget vying for the bartender’s attention, self-service spirit dispensers offer a new, trendsetting way to keep the fun and drinks flowing all night long.
* Guests of New York-New York’s authentic Irish pub Nine Fine Irishmen now can enjoy pouring themselves pint after pint of Guinness or Harp at the new DraftMaster™ table. The best seats in the house offer an inventive “pull-your-own-pint” system that allows guests to run a tab and only pay for what they pour. Guests and bar staff can keep track of the table’s pours using the built-in volume monitoring LCD display. The DraftMaster™ table can be reserved and seats up to six guests, making it a great option for groups and special events.
* A genuine Italian dining experience would be nothing without the wine. To ensure guests enjoy the perfect pour, d.Vino Italian Food and Wine Bar at Monte Carlo offers state-of-the-art Enomatic wine dispensers featuring tastings of 18 rare vintages. The system allows guests to sample wines in 1 oz., 2 oz. and 5 oz. pours that pair perfectly with the restaurant’s sophisticated Italian fare.
For more information about innovative beverage programs, please contact Courtney Bonnici, Public Relations, (702) 650-7565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award-Winning Spas Offer Relaxation and Rejuvenation
To balance the non-stop action of the Las Vegas Strip are tranquil sanctuaries where guests can relax, refresh and unwind. Offering innovative treatments and top-quality amenities, our resorts’ spas take pampering to a whole new level – and the readers of SpaFinder magazine agree, recently recognizing Spa Bellagio, Spa Mandalay and MGM Grand Spa as three of the world’s Best Casino Hotel Spas. The magazine asked readers to vote for the best spas in 27 categories and this year’s Readers’ Choice Awards received more than 300,000 votes – the highest number ever received.
The award-winning spas feature complete menus of massage, facial and body treatments, including signature treatments specially designed to provide a truly memorable experience:
* A tropical escape awaits guests at Spa Mandalay. Among the lush treatments offered, the Coconut Crème Body Scrub provides total body refreshment. Using a blend of fresh coconut milk, natural oils and fine granules of sugar, the therapist gently brushes away dry skin, leaving only luxuriously soft and smooth skin.
* The Watsu® Massage is one of Spa Bellagio's globally inspired treatments, fusing traditional Zen Shiatsu stretching methods and modern aquatic massage to promote rejuvenation of body and mind. Throughout the treatment, warm water relaxes the muscles and supports the spine as guests alternate between moments of stillness and rhythmical flowing movements. Guests enjoy the gentle, yet deep stretching that occurs, thereby releasing tension and stress.
* Those in search of a supremely relaxing spa service look no further than The Dreaming Ritual at MGM Grand Spa. The renewing, tribally inspired service features indigenous healing elements derived from Australia and authentic aboriginal music. A soothing foot soak is followed by a body mask and exfoliation, scalp treatment and concludes with a unique Australian aboriginal massage. At the end of a soothing two hours, guests slip into a plush robe and enjoy hot tea in a private spa suite to help bring them back to the present.
Did You Know…
Guests now can enjoy unlimited entry to Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay for one year from date of purchase with the attraction’s new Annual Pass program? Additional perks include access to exclusive pass holder events, merchandise and birthday party rental discounts and special e-mail offers for Shark Reef Aquarium and Mandalay Bay. Plus, annual pass holders are eligible to participate in the one-of-a-kind Dive with Sharks program.
<<<--- The Latest Las Vegas - August 2010 Luxury watchmaker Patek Philippe --->>>
> Las Vegas Double Down Saloon
> Casino Games - Las Vegas casinos
> Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas - Feb 17 - 15
> MGM Grand Hotel Las Vegas
> Eyecandy Sound Lounge
Write a Comment