Special discounts at Harrahs Las Vegas Resorts
Mega resort group puts exclusive deals at guests’ fingertips with latest social media tool
Las Vegas, Nev. – Nov. 5, 2010 – Harrah’s Entertainment Las Vegas resorts are proud to be an initial participant in the beta launch of Facebook’s Deals, a new feature that offers people special discounts when they check into Facebook Places at participating locations via their mobile device. Facebook Places gives people the ability to share their location with Facebook friends, find friends who are nearby and discover new places. Deals gives people the power to easily find interesting and valuable offers from local businesses and organizations in their community by checking into participating venues.
Beginning Nov. 5, guests of Harrah’s Entertainment Las Vegas resorts may receive exclusive dining and entertainment specials simply by showing their phone at the Total Rewards counter after checking in at participating resorts:
* Bally’s Las Vegas guests will receive a buy-one-get one-free offer to the classic showgirl revue, Jubilee!
* Harrah’s Las Vegas guests can redeem a buy-one-get-one-free voucher to Flavors Buffet.
* Caesars Palace guests will receive a buy-one-get-one-free Café Lago Buffet.
* Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino visitors receive a buy-one-get-one-free offer to Spice Market Buffet.
* Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino guests receive free admission to VooDoo Lounge.
* Flamingo Las Vegas guests receive a buy-one-get-one-free offer to Paradise Garden Buffet.
* Paris Las Vegas guests may experience the spectacular panoramic view of Las Vegas with buy-one-get-one-free admission to the Eiffel Tower Ride.
* O’Sheas Casino guests can enjoy two-for-one drinks at Dublin Up Bar. *Redeem at Poker Room kiosk.
* Imperial Palace guests receive a buy-one-get-one-free offer to dine at Emperor’s Buffet.
“Now more than ever, it is important to our guests to have convenience and value at their fingertips,” said David Koloski, Director of Social Media for Harrah’s Entertainment. “We are enthusiastic about the potential of Facebook Deals and will continue to offer exciting incentives for our loyal customers.”
Guests must be 21 years or older to redeem offers all Harrah’s Entertainment Las Vegas resorts.
In addition to dining and entertainment specials, now through Nov. 17, Total Rewards Members are eligible to enter the “Check In and Win Sweepstakes,” awarding eight lucky winners a two-night stay at one of the eight participating resorts (excludes O’Sheas Casino). For a full list of contest rules visit a participating resort’s Facebook Page.
Harrah’s Entertainment’s Las Vegas resorts are all active on Facebook®. News updates, fun facts, exclusive discounts and insider tips may be found by visiting the following Harrah’s operated Facebook® accounts: Facebook.com/Caesarspalace; Facebook.com/ Phvegas; Facebook.com/ Parisvegas; Facebook.com/ Ballysvegas; Facebook.com/ Riovegas; Facebook.com/ Flamingovegas; Facebook.com/ Harrahsvegas; Facebook.com/ Osheaslasvegas; Facebook.com/ Imperialpalace; Facebook.com/ Phtowers.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
# # #
President - Latin Media Entertainment/Worldwide Marketing
<<<--- UFC 126 in Las Vegas - Book now The Palms Las Vegas nightlife - 21 --->>>
Read more about Las Vegas> Attractions at Circus Circus Las Vegas
> A Much Needed Break Awaits You In Las Vegas
> Godskitchen DJ Eric D-Lux - Hard Rock Hotel
> Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas - 35
> Bodies the Exhibition
Write a Comment about Special discounts at Harrahs Las Vegas Resorts
English Français Español Nederlands Italiano Portuguese Norsk
Sitemap Google Google+ © 1997 - 2018 CasinoBillionaire All Rights Reserved