May News MGM Resorts International
Mandalay Bay is also home to two additional restaurants by “Top Chef Masters” contestants -- Rick Moonen’s rm seafood and Fleur by Hubert Keller.
Additionally, MGM Grand is home to Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, whose namesake is a consulting producer on “Top Chef Masters” and head judge on “Top Chef.”
An Affair to Remember
Saying “I Do” seems like the easy part; the real challenge lies in planning the perfect wedding. From beautiful, easily planned chapel ceremonies to elaborate and creative all-inclusive events, MGM Resorts has a wedding for every imagination, style and budget.
* Bellagio’s Terrazza Di Sogno (Italian for “Terrace of Dreams”) offers a romantic beginning for a new life together. Surrounded by elegant spring flora and overlooking The Fountains of Bellagio, couples indulge in a stylish and unique wedding experience. Lovers can immortalize their first kiss as a married couple with a majestic show of their choice from The Fountains.
* Share the passion of love by tying the knot in front of The Mirage Volcano. Couples can choose to mark the start of their life together with a tranquil daytime volcano bearing witness or with a thrilling boom from the world-famous volcano at night, complete with cascading waterfalls, lagoons, fireballs and red-hot lava.
* Voted by “The Knot” as the Best Place for a Las Vegas Wedding in 2011, Mandalay Bay features three sophisticated and modern chapels. Lovebirds also can choose an outdoor, ultra-posh wedding ceremony at Mandalay Bay Beach or in the shipwreck at Shark Reef Aquarium.
* Adventurous spirits can celebrate the thrill of saying their vows at 67 mph on The Roller Coaster at New York-New York. With this unique ceremony, couples get to instantly increase the wedding excitement as The Roller Coaster soars along the famous “heartline” twist that simulates a jet fighter’s barrel roll.
* If a couple’s idea of romance harkens to the days of black and white film and the ambiance of the 1940s, the Hollywood Glamour wedding package at MGM Grand’s Forever Grand Wedding Chapel is a big screen fantasy come true. The leading lady will receive classic hair styling and makeup application in the renowned Cristophe Salon; an elegantly designed, all-white bouquet, which complements the groom’s boutonniere; and beautiful wedding keepsakes. The star treatment also includes a special photography package complete with choice of 24 images taken throughout the ceremony and during a professional photo session with vintage-style, dramatic lighting resembling the couple’s favorite 1940s movies.
Icons of Entertainment Celebrate Show Anniversaries
There is cause for jubilation at MGM Resorts in May and June as some of the world’s most recognized entertainment icons celebrate significant milestones.
· Disney’s THE LION KING celebrates two years at Mandalay Bay on May 15. From the imagination of award-winning director Julie Taymor, the world’s No. 1 musical is based on one of the most successful animated films in history. In honor of this achievement, May has been named "Fan Appreciation Month." During this time, guests can enjoy a special package including two nights at the resort, two show tickets and a commemorative gift, starting at $222. This offer is available for purchase through the Mandalay Bay Box Office, Mandalay Bay Concierge Desk or Show Reservations at 702-632-7580 by mentioning "Disney Package" or online, using code PDISN11.
* On May 18, Master Illusionist David Copperfield marks 10 years of magical moments performing at MGM Grand. Copperfield’s “An Intimate Evening of Grand Illusion” brings to the Hollywood Theatre a unique opportunity to see larger-than-life spectacles performed in an intimate setting. The most awarded magician in history, Copperfield was named “our era’s giant of magic” by The New York Times.
· Debuting in 2001, MGM Grand’s Crazy Horse Paris commemorates a decade of seduction on May 19. A celebration of the beauty and sensuality of women, the show combines alluring dancers, sensuous and provocative choreography and stunning light displays, ultimately portraying the female form as art. Classically trained in ballet, all 13 dancers are members of the original Paris dance troupe.
· The Beatles LOVE at The Mirage combines the magic of Cirque du Soleil with the spirit and passion of The Beatles to create an intimate and powerful entertainment experience. Inspired by the poetry of the lyrics, the creative team designed a series of scenes inhabited by colorful characters in extravagant costumes. The show captures the essence of love that John, Paul, George and Ringo inspired during their astonishing adventure together. June 8 marks five successful years, during which the show has played to more than four million guests.
Summer at the Conservatory
Beginning May 13, Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Gardens will feature a timeless tribute to summer with a spectacular floral exhibition filled with bright blooms and a playful carnival. Reminiscent of the lazy days of the year’s longest season, the vibrant exhibit features a moving 11-foot tall carousel, a 40-foot, full-scale Ferris wheel and patriotic displays of the American flag’s stars and stripes. At the entrance of the Conservatory, a reflective pond showcases an American Bald Eagle, made from coconut chips, magnolia leaves and chopped strawflowers, mounted on an over-scale replica of the Liberty Bell. Nearby, a stone-based rustic greenhouse houses 30 live lorikeets and rosellas, while steps away, a botanical bear and cub are seen on a whimsical fishing adventure.
In conjunction with the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art’s new exhibit “A Sense of Place: Landscapes from Monet to Hockney,” the Conservatory has created an interpretation of Armand Guillaumin’s “Vue de Pontcharra Plaine de l'Isere le Soir” using a colorful array of flora. Located in the Giardini corner, the recreated painting is fitted within a 6-foot tall, elaborately carved frame accompanied by a 12-foot painter’s brush and oversized paint palette with simulated smeared oil paints.
The summer exhibit within Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Gardens is complimentary to the public and open seven days a week, 24 hours a day and will be on display through September 11.
Did You Know…
MGM Resorts now offers guests a choice of three attractions for $54. Choose between eight options – BODIES…The Exhibition or Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, both at Luxor; The Roller Coaster at New York-New York; Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay; Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage; SpongeBob 4D Special FX Ride at Excalibur; CSI: The Experience at MGM Grand; or Adventuredome at Circus Circus – and pay one low price. Tickets are available at all attraction properties or by calling 866-606-7111.
<<<--- Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas pools Your Favorite Vegas Resorts 20USD --->>>
Read more about Las Vegas> Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
> California Love Pool Party this Sunday at The Palms
> The Palms Las Vegas nightlife - 24
> Punta del Este
> The Palms Las Vegas nightlife - 12
English Français Español Nederlands Italiano Portuguese Norsk
Sitemap © 1997 - 2019 CasinoBillionaire All Rights Reserved