Murphys Law Bar & Grill offers daily specials and events
The daily specials include the following:
* Monday – The bar hosts the best beer garden in town featuring $15 all-you-can-drink draft beer and $25 all-you-can-drink Guinness or Stella Artois on the patio from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Guests are invited to stay and enjoy karaoke beginning at 9 p.m.
* Tuesday – Ladies can enjoy $2 double well drinks from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
* Wednesday – Extended happy hour from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. for UNLV students with a valid Rebel Card.
* Thursday – Party on the patio with free well drinks for ladies outdoors from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
* Friday – All gamers who get a 4-of-a-kind during the week will receive a ticket and be entered into the weekly cash drawing. Drawings are held at 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. with the winners receiving $50, $100 and $200 respectively. Entrants do not have to present to win.
* Saturday – Wine Before You Dine evening, where customers are invited to bring their own bottle of wine between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. Murphy’s Law will prepare a special appetizer to complement the bottle of wine. There is a $5 corking fee for each bottle of wine. In addition, dessert and nightcap specials are available from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. The appetizer, dessert and nightcap specials change weekly.
* Sunday – Senior Sunday for guests 55 years or older features 25 percent off the dining room bill and a $10 match play with each meal purchase from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Guests can put their minds to the test with Trivia Night in the bar from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
About Murphy’s Law Las Vegas
Murphy’s Law Bar & Grill is where Las Vegas hospitality meets no-holds-barred Irish pub mentality. The bar is open 24 hours a day, seven days week featuring 12 big screen TVs, gaming, a large selection of draft beers and Irish whiskey, traditional Irish food with a twist and separate restaurant and bar areas. Murphy’s Law is located at 1590 E. Flamingo Road, one block east of Maryland Pkwy. For more information, please visit www.murphyslawtavern.com.
<<<--- Americans trend toward greener travel The Main Dish - Spring 2010 --->>>
Read more about Las Vegas> Alien Ant Farm at the Hard Rock Hotel
> The Palms Las Vegas nightlife - 13
> Strip headliner Louie Anderson set to move to Palace Station
> Treasure Island Hotel Casino Las Vegas
> Hyper Crush - Vanity at Hard Rock Hotel
English Français Español Nederlands Italiano Portuguese Norsk
Sitemap © 1997 - 2019 CasinoBillionaire All Rights Reserved